Aspen Associates Senior Care / Assisted Living Candidates
Aspen Associates Group represents a number of for-profit, and not-for profit entities. Whether a community is owned by a corporation or private owner, our interest is in carefully matching your talents, accomplishments and work style with each employer to create a lasting long-term relationship.
We also are able to provide interim work engagements, where individuals can work as an independent contractor for a specified period of time. At times, this has been a valuable experience for both the individual and client, while allowing each to determine if a longer or permanent position would be of mutual interest.
Below are samples of the types of positions we place.
- Executive Staff: C-level positions to include CEO, COO, CFO, CNO and VPs
- Corporate Staff: human relations, project management, acquisitions and development
- Regional Management: Directors for Operations, Clinical, and Sales & Marketing
- Administrators, Executive Directors, and General Managers
- Chief Nursing Officer, Directors of Nursing, Wellness Coordinators and Directors of Clinical Services
- Clinical Management Professionals to include ADON, SDC, MDS Coordinators
- Community Relations Directors, Admissions Directors, and Leasing Coordinators
- Department Management: Health Information, Therapeutic Recreation, Dining Services
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Professionals
What we will do:
Review resumes & or CV’s and make recommendations to help strengthen or quantify an individual’s experience.
Coordinate interviews with our clients, guiding finalists through each step of the interview process. We believe timely communication is crucial in letting finalists know what to expect, while also providing feedback from the clients.
Coordinate the offer process, and acceptance, while also coaching through the resignation process, including what to do if a current employer presents a counter offer.
What we won’t do:
We will not charge candidates a fee for our service, as we are compensated by our clients for finding them the talent they need.
Candidates have no obligation to work with us to find a position. Conversely we can not guarantee individuals a number of interviews, or a timeframe for employment.
Most importantly, any conversations we may have are 100% confidential and a candidate’s information is not disclosed to anyone without the candidate’s prior permission.