Aspen Finds the Certified Infection Control Preventionist You Need
When you join Aspen’s network of healthcare professionals, you’ll get access to a wide pool of job opportunities and career resources. Our expert recruiters have a proven track record of matching talented professionals with open roles that meet their unique needs and career goals. We are committed to building connections between top talent and growing organizations to achieve a brighter future.
Certified Infection Control Preventionists
Are you a problem solver at heart? Are you the kind of person who can dig deep into a mystery until you find answers? Are you a great communicator with a passion for making a difference? You just might be a great candidate to become a certified infection control preventionist.
More and more healthcare organizations are hiring infection control preventionists to reduce the risk of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) and their accompanying costs. If you’ve been considering a career shift within healthcare, this just might be the career path for you.
These are just a few of the benefit you could enjoy with a career in infection control prevention:
- Weekly or bi-weekly pay with meal per-diems for travelers
- Attractive compensation
- Great opportunity to travel and see different parts of the country. Have you ever thought of working in Arizona for the winter, or New Hampshire for the summer?
- Flexible working days: some positions are part-time, while other clients are looking for full-time infection preventionists
- Flexible working hours: avoid rush hour traffic or flex your schedule to meet family needs
- Choose your specialty: positions available in Acute Care, Skilled Nursing Facilities, CCRC, and more
- 1099 and W2 employment options
- Although many consultants are Registered Nurses, multiple disciplines can consult with the proper certifications
- Work on-site, or consult remotely with the on-site team to implement policies and procedures without direct patient care
What we will do:
Review resumes & or CV’s and make recommendations to help strengthen or quantify an individual’s experience.
Coordinate interviews with our clients, guiding finalists through each step of the interview process. We believe timely communication is crucial in letting finalists know what to expect, while also providing feedback from the clients.
Coordinate the offer process, and acceptance, while also coaching through the resignation process, including what to do if a current employer presents a counter offer.
What we won’t do:
We will not charge candidates a fee for our service, as we are compensated by our clients for finding them the talent they need.
Candidates have no obligation to work with us to find a position. Conversely we can not guarantee individuals a number of interviews, or a timeframe for employment.
Most importantly, any conversations we may have are 100% confidential and a candidate’s information is not disclosed to anyone without the candidate’s prior permission.