Having “walked a mile in your shoes”…
Our clients appreciate that our consultants have actually worked IN long term care in many of the same positions for which we recruit. It isn’t difficult to recognize when someone is out of their element, and of equal importance, talented individuals aren’t always open to speaking with someone who doesn’t understand their occupation.
Aspen Associates Group represents a number of for-profit, and not-for profit entities. Whether a community is owned by a corporation or private owner, our interest is in carefully matching your talents, accomplishments and work style with each employer to create a lasting long-term relationship.
Our expertise is in recruiting clinical and non-clinical professionals in senior housing and long term care and acute care. We specialize in identifying the top candidates in any market, for department management and above positions. Below are samples of our successful searches:
- Executive Staff: C-level positions to include CEO, COO, CFO, CNO and VPs
- Corporate Staff: human relations, project management, acquisitions and development
- Regional Management: Directors for Operations, Clinical, and Sales & Marketing
- Administrators, Executive Directors, and General Managers
- Chief Nursing Officer, Directors of Nursing, Wellness Coordinators and Directors of Clinical Services
- Clinical Management Professionals to include ADON, SDC, MDS Coordinators
- Community Relations Directors, Admissions Directors, and Leasing Coordinators
- Department Management: Health Information, Therapeutic Recreation, Dining Services
- Quality Assurance and Compliance Professionals
We also are able to provide interim work engagements, where individuals can work as an independent contractor for a specified period of time. At times, this has been a valuable experience for both the individual and client, while allowing each to determine if a longer or permanent position would be of mutual interest.